Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diversity of M&Ms


"I have always liked M&Ms;
the most diverse, multicultural, integrated candy in the world.
You have red, yellow, orange, brown, green, and blue;
all in one package, all co-existing TOGETHER.
One color doesn't think that it is superior to the other.
All colors look different on the outside,
but have the same ingredients on the inside.
M&Ms all have the same flavor, and they all taste GOOD.
Wouldn't it be nice if all people were judged by what was
inside rather than you see on the outside?"


If we would all follow their example.

I came across this saying recently and it stuck with me. As I am teaching my younger boy about GOD had making everybody on his earth in different colors - my older boy about differences in languages, culture, and religion in our world: we are all still the same.

It should all be as simple and easy as M&Ms.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Love this - what a great visual lesson!

    I particularly like it when I find an M&M with a W on it. ~boo...groan~

    ReplyDelete