Thursday, May 3, 2012

So Far Behind

The first day of May has come by and along with it is Just Takes 2 BOM blocks for the month of May.  I am sooo far behind that I'm setting aside my other projects, just for a little while, and do some catch-up work.


To start, I dove into a beautiful applique block.

         - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A photo of the 1/2 inch squares for the Omigosh quilt.  I've only gotten through the green, turquoise, and maroon squares so far.  Got so many more colors to cut!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm getting deeper reading into Fifty Shades of Grey and I came across this:

"...My room is functional and cozy - sparse white wicker furniture and a white iron double bed with a patchwork quilt, made by my mother when she was in her folksy American quilting phase.  It's all pale blue and cream."

I had idea that I should have waited a little longer before I had drawn up Ana's quilt.  Now I realize that I was completely wrong.  I'll have to think of another design.

I've got a pretty slow morning and I'm looking forward to getting some more quilting accomplished before it gets busier later today.

Jane  <3

1 comment:

  1. Jane, you should do your Omigosh with strip piecing. I did and it was much easier. good luck. Vicki

    ReplyDelete