Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Catching Up on the Red and White

Little by little, I'm catching up on my Just Takes 2 BOM quilt.  I can't believe that we're up to block # 59!

I had finished a lot of blocks before we left for our family vacation.  We had  taken the boys to  Kings Island.  My younger son is finally tall enough to ride the BIG roller coasters.  When he was smaller, he would hear about them from Daddy and big brother and get a little upset because he was unable to ride them too.  He surprised all of us.  He was able to ride everything (within his height limit) without any problems.  I believe I have another roller coaster geek.  Me, on the other hand, after not riding on coasters for about 10 years, I've realized that my body doesn't react the same as it had in the past.  I find it very sad because I used to ride a lot of the them before the kids.  I guess I have to slowly work my way back up to that level again!

Now back to quilting...

I'm still a little behind, but I think I'm accomplishing a lot.  Here's a few of them.






I have to reorganize the blocks I have finished and will have more photos soon.

Jane  <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment