Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Working On My PhD

I usually call my unfinshed quilts "UFO's" (UnFinished Objects)."


I had recently had seen it referred to as "PhD's" (Projects Half Done).   And I love the new name!  Calling it a PhD makes me feel less ashamed about them.  In a way, the more PhD's you have, the prouder I should be.  Right?

I'm still working on my Kaleidoscope quilt.


Anybody got any catchy names for it?  A few names I've come up with:
            Organized Chaos
            Coming Out of the Dark
            Rainbows in the Dark  

I'm sorry to say that SeamUp, the online community for quilters and crafters, had to say "goodbye."  After two years, the developers, Brye, Allison, and Jennifer, had only part-time to devote to a project that needed full-time effort. Although I am sadden by the news, I am looking forward to hearing and seeing more of Brye, Allison, and Jennifer on their blogs and/or podcasts.  I really have missed them!!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment