Monday, November 26, 2012

Owl Update

My son had presented his baby owls at school last Wednesday.  The three owls had turned to five.  One for me and him, Ms. Secretary with the additions for Ms. Teacher and Mr. Principal.  I had to put a stop to it when he wanted one for the sixth grade teacher also.  I had to tell him that we would have to give her one once he was in her class.


And I added three more owls to my new owl family.


I have seen a photo in a magazine recently, but I haven't been able to locate it again.  I had to create these three from what I could remember.  I couldn't resist the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" theme.

I'm still thinking of more "owl" themed items I could make, but I'm getting off course.  I need to stay on path and get some of my own projects done.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment