Monday, March 12, 2012

March is National Quilting Month?

I realize that March is National Quilting Month yet it's ironic that I'm not doing much quilting this month!



March has me busy with Blue and Gold Banquet decorations.  I'm still keeping with the camping theme.


The little tents will be placed on the tables with some having the familys' names on them.  I'm planning on placing a photograph of the scouts' face sticking out of the opening of the larger tents.

Once that is over, I'm needing to help out my older son with his science project.

And the add to the to-do list, he is also wanting me to read the Hunger Games trilogy before the movie comes out at the movie theater.  For some reason, he's wanting me to know the WHOLE  story before we watch it on the big screen.  That only gives me two weeks to finish book #3!


Hoping to get a lot of work done in hopes to work on my hexagons before the month is gone!

Jane  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment