Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help! It's Another Busy Day!

Just when I thought I would have some peace and tranquility for sewing and quilting, I realized that it was Teacher Appreciation Week at school.

So there goes my "quilt for the love of quilting" time for myself - at least for now. 

I spent much of the morning doing some research for teachers' gifts.  Each year, I try to do something for my sons' teachers.  I am very thankful for them because, with their help, I have two very bright boys.



I had found these cute owls made from paper lunch bags.  I'm going to add some kind of treat inside them - I'm undecided on what that should be at this time.  My son and I will need to finish them up so that he may be able to deliver them in the morning.

I'm still hoping to indulge myself in some quilting sometime soon.

Jane   <3

p.s.  My son ended up getting first place for his Science project!  I'm very pride of him but yet quite amazed of the outcome!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your son!
    Cute owl bags -- very creative!

    ReplyDelete