Friday, October 5, 2012

Angry Birds Strikes at Home

The Angry Bird  craze has hit our home.  The boys have downloaded the latest game to play and I'm on the verge of decorating their room in the Angry Bird theme.

It was a while ago ago but my Cub Scout son had entered a Angry Bird catamaran boat into the Raingutter Regatta recently.



Once again, he got First place in his den!  Notice his Angry Birds attire?!

And as the quilt geek that I am, I was thinking of how an Angry Birds quilt would look like.  It would be pretty interesting to design one.


It was recently, I had found a Angry Birds quilts on Pinterest.  This quilt could not be cuter and my boys would just flip (in a good way) if I was able to present one for them.  This quilt was made by Dee from bubbachic.typepad.com.  If I hadn't so many thing already on the back burner, I'd be going out and picking fabric for it.  I'm going to have to add it to my "to do-wish list."

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment