Yesterday, being National Quilting Day, I tried to reserve as much time to my sewing as I could. Besides the quick trip to the pharmacy to pick up my son's antibiotics, I think I got a lot done.
This is the Quiltmaking 101 sampler quilt that I am trying to finish. I was wanting to use the last of my scraps in the sashing and cornerstones, so a patchy version was what I thought would work. Well... I think the blocks get lost in the patckwork sashing. I'm thinking about placing a thin bias strip around the blocks to frame them. Maybe they won't fade into the quilt. I may have to set it aside for a while and then see if I have the same opinion in a few days.
I'm planning on framing a couple of the blocks to see what they look like.
Be back with the photos.