Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Cute

Some more digging turned up some of these cute Halloween treat bags.

I had made these a few years ago for my older son's Cub Scout den. I think I may have made about 10-12 bags, one for each scout and extras for lil' brothers and sisters that may have tagged along to the den meeting. I'm surprised that I had any left over. I had forgotten all about them!

I'm a little sad that there will be no Cub Scouts this year. I've got an idea to make some pumpkin Jack-o-lantern treat bags but I'll have to save them for next year when my younger son will start his first year as a Tiger Scout!


My older son had told me that he already has plans for one of the bags. He is wanting to give one to his girlfriend (oh my gosh) and fill it up with her favorite candy for Halloween. Well, I don't know...we have a couple of months for me to think about it.
-
Speaking of Halloween, it about that time of year to think about what my boys will want to be for Halloween. I would still love to make my older son a costume as Flint Lockwood from the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." I'd make him a white lab coat and and mess up his hair like Einstein. But who knows what he'll think up...and there's the little son, too!
-
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment