Monday, September 27, 2010

Stash Buster Project

I have come up with an idea...it may be an outrageous idea, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm hoping that it may end up with a small cash profit, if not, it'll help expel some of my creativity. I'm not going to tell you too much until I know that it will work.

Now, the project isn't crocheting, but just a small snid-bit of it. It has been close to 20 years since my last major crochet project. I had made a afghan while I was in college. It was great for relaxation.

My mother had taught me how to do some very simple crocheting when I was about 8 years-old. Picking up the crochet needle was just like riding a bike. Soon enough, I was going along and not even have to think about what I was doing.

I honestly don't know just how well I'm doing...I'm just having so much fun with this part of the project...so please don't laugh and be nice with your criticism! ; )

Until later,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment