Friday, August 12, 2011

An Unwanted Break

I felt as if I was making great strides in my applique projects... then I got a visit... from the in-laws!

No, it's not a bad thing!!  They live in Florida and they don't get to come up here to southern Indiana very often.  My boys love their grandparents and we tried to devote as much time with them since they were only here for a few days.  Which meant that my applique was put on hold for a few days.


But my mother-in-law made up for it.  She had purchased a Heartwood Creek figurine for me.  She had picked out on her own.  She said that she had to get it for me when she saw the angel holding a quilt block.


She knows me well! 

I will continue to work on my applique pieces. The boys are back to school now, and I am looking forward to the piece (peace) and quiet during the day to sew and quilt!

Jane  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment