I was wanting to post another entry a lot sooner than this. I had started a new medication and it is draining all my energy - leaving me with no motivation to get anything done. It's hard to pick up some quilting when all I want to lay down.
But I've been using the meds for a while now and I am becoming comfortable with the fatigue. I just had adjust my daily routine - having to keep busy, start drinking coffee again, use exercise bike earlier in the day (well, maybe not)...
I have finally put the borders on my Henrietta Whiskers quilt. I think it finished off really cute. I still have to place some crow and star appliques to the borders and then I can call it a completed quilt-top.
In my exhaustion, I had made a few mistakes when I was putting it together.
I had cut the top and bottom rows a little too short...
I had to match the lines to help make it look seamless (I hope it worked).
I had done the same thing to the side borders...
I matched the print so it will look like it's one piece from a distance.
I'll have to remember: NO cutting when I'm tired!
While I was being lazy this last week, I did come up with some more ideas for future posts. So I can only hope, more posts coming soon!