Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Big Reveal!

As you may already know, I've been very busy.  And I couldn't ask for a better reason to be busy - I work at a quilt shop!!

I am helping SewTech, a sewing machine dealer and quilt store, built their web-store. 


My current job is conquering the fabrics, but I'm not complaining!!  I love this fabric wall.






Other than fabrics, notions, and patterns (coming soon on the web-store),  SewTech is a Brother and Juki sewing machine dealer as well as Handiquilter long-arm quilting machines.  Honestly, I love my job!!

I'm hoping this quilting machine and I become the best of friends!!
 


 
As soon as I wrap-up getting all the fabrics on-line (I just hit 500 bolts), I will be trained on how the machines work, from embroidery to quilting .  That'll mean practice, practice, practice!  Did I say that I love my job!!
 
So please make a visit at our website at: http://sewtech-evv.com/ and like us on our Facebook page.
I'm planning on filling the web-store with all kinds of goodies, so I hope you visit often.
 
Thank you for my plug!!!
 
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment