Monday, May 31, 2010

Shipshewana Quilt Festival

I had mentioned in a past post that I was wanting to enter a few quilt competitions this year. I few weeks ago, I had entered one of my quilts into the Shipshewana Quilt Show. Once I mailed the entry, it seemed like forever to get a reply back, whether a "yes" or "no." Well, I did finally receive a acceptance letter back!!


The Shipshewana Quilt Festival (ShipshewanaQuiltFest.com), in Shipshewana, Indiana, is from June 23-26, 2010. It is a juried show, so I was thrilled to be allowed to have my quilt there. Eleanor Burn will be their featured speaker this year and tons of workshops will be available. Shipshewana is in northern Indiana and I am in southern Indiana, so I will not be attending the show - too far of a drive, especially with two kids. So I hope some of you will be able to attend and enjoy the festivities and please let me know if you had seen my quilt!!

Please, wish me luck at the show!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment