Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Recent Project

 I'm bringing to you a few photos of a project that I made for this last Valentine's Day. 

My older son wanted to give his lil' girlfriend some roses for a Valentine's gift.  Knowing what the prices of roses were, especially during that time of the year, I was trying to think of another idea.


I had an idea to make the roses.  When I was little, my mom would have made fabric roses/flowers and attach them to the dresses that she made for me.  I could make that same kind of roses and attach them to a covered dowel rod!


And these roses don't wilt and die!

He ended selecting 6 for his girlfriend and my younger son picked one to give to his teacher.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I will be taking my camera to the "camera hospital" tomorrow.  So for the time being, I will have to post photos that are already on my memory card or just go without.

I hope that the repair will be simple and cheap!  Hoping to get it back fairly quickly with the boys' baseball starting at the end of this month.  Besides, I just want it back because I love my camera!!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment