Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summertime

The last few days were beautiful, but a little too humid, for my taste. I love sit out on the back porch with my hand-work and soak-up some sunshine. Now that my youngest son is in Pre-Kindergarten, I can do it more often, before it gets too cool once Autumn is here.

A project I like to take with me to the back porch is a quilt using Susan Branch's fabrics. I had seen it online, about a year ago, and I knew I had to have it. At that time, I didn't have a clue what I was going to do with it.
I had come up with an idea about the first of the year and drew it up on the computer just to see if I looked as good as it did in my head. What do you think?
The quilt is coming together, the first two rows are now pieced together. This is a quilt that I don't work on that often, so perhaps it will be finished in about another year. I can only hope.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment