Thursday, October 28, 2010

Einstein Has Arrived!


Done at last! I know I could have finished a week ago, but one thing that I hate to do is buttonholes. There is five buttons running down the lab coat. Buttonholes are fast and fairly easy to do, but the slightest mistake can make them look really funky. So, before it got too late, I got down to it and finally got the buttons and buttonholes done.

Then I added some straight-line stitching to the upper pocket so he could add a pen and a memo pad for a geeky look!
-
-
The school was having a Halloween Walk this morning. The students, all in costume(along with the teachers who were also in costume!), were to walk up and down Main Street businesses to collect candy. The temperature this morning was a chilly 38 degrees! Quite a cold walk for all that candy!
-
Next year may be the time that he decides that he is too big to go trick-or-treating! Until he realizes that might mean he doesn't get any candy!
-
-
I can't forget my little one. He had to have the "purchased" costume. : ( But he promised that he would allow me to make his costume next year!!
-
We're gonna be busy this weekend with Halloween. We've got more trick-or-treating to do as well as carve some pumpkins!
-
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment