Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Charming

I had just received the charm packs that I'm going to use for the Yoyoville quilt. I just love the color range.

I can't wait to cut into it. I'll be making the yoyos in the body of the quilt as well as the one used as trees and flowers in the border. I think it will make a great project to take with me during the boys' baseball season: during practices and games.

I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather. After the two days of school cancellations, it would be real rewarding to get rid of our cabin fever and get out in the fresh warm air. I'm wishful thinking!

Til next time,

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Jane,

    It's lovely to hear from you. I am so glad you have a blog so that I can come over and drool over your projects! I have seen that yoyo quilt in the catalog - I like it a lot.

    Thank you for your kind words. You WILL be world-class, just mark my words! :)

    ReplyDelete