Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fabric Searching- Can You Help?

I was hoping you can help me find some fabric. I'm needing some fabric from Red Rooster's Canterbury line. I'm have started the quilt a little late and it is very hard to find the last fabrics. I'm wanting to make mine identical to the sample shown in the instructions, if possible.


I am needing:
1/2 yard of "Dark pink flower swirl" (#18176-RED1)
1/2 yard of "Light pink flower swirl" (#18176-PIN1)
1/2 yard of "Gold flower swirl" (#18176-YEL1)


example of "flower swirl"
_______________________________________________

1/2 yard of "Dark pink lattice weave" (#18173-RED1)


example of "lattice weave"
_______________________________________________

1 1/2 yards of "Pink paisley" (#18174-PIN1)

example of "paisley"

_______________________________________________

1/2 yard of "Blue scrolls print" (#18175-BLU1)

1/2 yard of "Green scrolls print" (#18175-GRE1)


example of "scrolls print"
______________________________________________
If you can help, please email me at justplainjanequilts at frontier dot com. I would love to be able to buy it from you.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment